Coming Soon – Online Course 3A – Seed to Harvest. The first 15 vegetables from Aubergine to Cucumber.
My best tips for each vegetable, the first 15 in 3A, while the second 15 from Fennel to Tomato are in Course 3B.
- Lessons in 3A average 5000 words, with 50+ photos and a video.
- 11 of the videos are unique to this course, and many are made in several shootings, to give you the sense of growth.
In each lesson you learn the vegetable’s brief history, then its pattern of growth, types and varieties, best sowing methods, how to transplant, water and grow tidily. Next I explain ways of picking to maximise output and quality, possibilities for storage, seed saving, necessary pest and disease protections (or not), how to clear and what you could plant next.
- Timings are large given in seasonal format, so March is early spring, August is late summer. I explain these in the Introduction, which also includes a downloadable glossary, and harvesting timeline.
Each lesson is about one vegetable, with one or two lessons having related and less common vegetables as well.
For extra clarity, I explain every vegetable with the same outline structure.
- My aim is for you to understand each vegetable’s special needs and attributes, so that successful harvests are likely.
- There is little reference to weeding, feeding and basic bed preparation. With no dig these are minimal jobs, and are the same for all vegetables. We can give all our attention to each vegetable in turn.
Price is £160. Course 3B is bigger and will be £180, while both together are £250. The price includes British sales tax which may not apply outside Europe.
Later we shall sell individual lessons for around £12 inc VAT.