Restarting our Courses at Homeacres – Our Covid Secure Policy
Our first course since Covid is on Saturday 8th August. For all our course attendees we will ensure you are in a safe environment for you to enjoy the day.
– We have limited the number of attendees to 10 people to ensure we can keep to the social distancing guidelines.
– You will be asked to use the hand sanitiser available outside of the house as soon as you arrive. If you prefer, please bring your own.
– There are good hand washing facilities with soap and disposable paper towels. Biodegradable sanitising wipes are provided for extra hygiene in the bathrooms and other communal spaces.
– Lunch will now be prepared off site in a local professional kitchen. The chef collects the produce from the garden the day before and will provide all professionally cleaned plates, bowls and cutlery. We will have an array of delicious dishes to enjoy and these will be served by one person.
– Please bring your own water bottle. You can replenish it here.
– We provide tea and coffee mid morning, all cups hot washed. Sugar is provided in single sachets.
– When possible, lunch will be served outside and we will eat outside.
– Contactless payment facilities are available for purchasing books.
– The house and bathroom will be cleaned thoroughly before you arrive.
– You are welcome to bring your own gloves and face coverings.
– If you have any of the Covid-19 symptoms such as a fever, cough, shortness of breath or loss of taste and smell we ask you to contact us so that we may offer you an alternative date.